CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The first rant...

The question was brought up in a NASCAR chat room today:
"Will the current economic crunch make for a better NASCAR?"
And here is some guys dumb ass answer:
"Let's see where do I Start......1. NASCAR needs to go back to its roots of racing and kick out TOYOTA for starters. They have never had a hand in what made this sport great to begin with. i do not recall seeing any bootleggers running shine in a Camry. They are not a part of the American auto industry i.e. the BIG THREE. 2. Like the KING said what happened to the days where you go buy a car do you modifications and race what you brung. Let the teams build the car, you need to have safety precautions don't get me wrong, but if one team finds a way to make it better than they should be able to do so without a fines and suspensions. I spend a lot of time at the small dirt tracks here is south Texas and to me that's racing. I love to go to the NASCAR events and i watch the events every time they are on. i am a diehard FAN and will always be. I said years ago when NASCAR let TOYOTA in to the TRUCKS AND THEN THE BUSH and now that they have been in the CUP for a couple of years. It would be the DEATH of NASCAR. Well guess what boy that day is coming sooner than you may think. Look at the teams that are suffering and merging it is not the TOYOTA teams it is our AMERICAN MUSCLE the BIG 3. Lets not blame the Economy or call it greed. if wwe are to call it GREED than it is not on the owners but on NASCAR CEOs for nickel and dimeing the fans and owners to death. "-
88fantillthe


My response:
First off, your grammar sucks.
Secondly, jealous much? The JGR is't suffering cause they won this year. When you win you have the money to pay for cars. If you wanna win then you have to stop hiring no name unproven drivers. Seriously, did you really think when you hired, oh let's see, Travis Kvapil, this guy was not only going to be able to run with the big guys but beat them on a regularly? Sorry Travis. Love you man, but 23rd isn't what the sponser are looking for. Please don't say Toyota teams aren't suffering just because JGR isn't. MWR is suffering. Red Bull is suffering. That's like me saying Chevy teams aren't hurting cause HMS seems to be doing just fine. JGR isn't the only Toyota on the track just like HMS isn't the only Chevy. It's tough times buddy, but if you're going to blame someone don't look at us. I did mange to find some sense in this madness. NASCAR does need to go back to the "buy a car do you modifications and race what you brung" style racing, but I'm 99% sure that's not going to happen. It would be nice though. That's what we have passes for...run whatja got.

I could go on and on picking this a part, but I gotta skidattle. I hope this made sense. Give me a break it's my first blog.

So I will close this blog as I will the others,

88fantillthe {who ever you are.} you've been Buschwacked Babe!

0 comments: