CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

I'm really not in the blogging mood, but I figured I'd wish everybody a happy new year. I loooking foward to spending it with you guys! I know for sure I'll be at both Daytona races && Homestead this year. I might go to a Lowe's && an Atlanta race. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to Pocono in June. I'm going to be up there anyway soooo why not! :]. There's not much new news except for the fact that Reed will be sporting the #43 come Daytona. I think I'm going to go take a nap before partying my head off tonight. I spent all morning at the ice rink. Practice was canceled so I just kinda hung out && watch some hockey tornament going on. That was kinda fun minus the fact that it was a hour that no person with no school should have to be up at. :].

I'd really buschwack anything this time around. Sooooo...byes?

0 comments: