CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

What have we come to...

NASCAR has become flat out depressing. If you haven't herd yet Bobby got let go today, and GEM and Petty are talking still. I found this tid bit in a NASCAR chatroom today, and this seriously made me just wanna cry:



NASCAR will field fewer than 43 cars for every race except Daytona in 2009. By the end of 2009 Hendrick will also be in trouble. Once General Motors is forced to file bankruptcy Mr. Hendrick will not be selling many cars which will hurt his racing enterprise enormously. D E I is already finished. Within weeks we will hear that Max Siegel wants to spend more time with his family and he will be gone. Tony Stewart will be the next to go before the end of 2009. Office Depot is now closing stores and may be facing bankruptcy which is his major sponsor. Stewart mad a huge mistake by leaving Gibbs. Robbie Gordon is already finished and just has not announced it yet. With the Greed of NASCAR ownership and their failure to share the television wealth with drivers this sport is finished just like arena football. This death however will be slow and painful. R I P NASCAR-sporting



If you haven't read my about me, I plan on working for Joe Gibbs in the soon future. My dream is to become the first ever Sprint Cup woman crew chief. I'm almost scared though to pursue said dream because of such low job security. I just can't let that stop from doing what I love the most.

Hey! America's sucky economy you've been Buschwacked Babe!

0 comments: