CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here's the deal...

I am a die-hard Rowdy Busch fan. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm always quite fond of Kasey Kahne (have you seen those eyes! rofl). I decided to keep a blog 'cause I'm sick and tired of over-rated under-talented drivers, and all my friends couldn't care less about NASCAR so I need someone to whine to. Hey, you picked me I didn't pick you. The majority of these entries are probably going to end up us me bashing NASCAR's writers. Partially Joe Menzer. No offense man. It's just well I think you're an idiot. I'm completely straight forward, and I mean exactly what I say. Please don't bother arguing with me. It's a waste of your time. I'm extremely stubborn and ain't going to change my mind anytime soon. Okie Dokie. Get ready to be Buschwacked Babe!
-Jordan

0 comments: